Here you can easily access all of the documentation, tutorials, and reference material available for PDFTextStream.
PDFTextStream API Reference
PDFTextStream's API reference can be found here. While this comes in "javadoc" form, PDFTextStream's API is identical whether you choose to use it on .NET (via C#, VB.Net, or F#) or on the JVM (via Java, Clojure, Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Jython, or any other JVM language).
PDFTextStream Developer's Guide
Learn how to get started with and then get the most out of PDFTextStream with a series of "long-form" introductory and detailed walkthroughs of all aspects of PDFTextStream's capabilities.
- Setting Up PDFTextStream
- Extracting text from PDF documents
- Controlling the formatting of extracted text
- Restricting PDF text extraction to only specific coordinates
- Unicode text and character sets
- Accessing PDF bookmarks
- Accessing PDF document metadata
- Accessing PDF annotations
- Extracting and updating PDF form data
- Reading encrypted PDF files
- Indexing PDF documents with Lucene and PDFTextStream
- Error handling
- Using PDFTextStream from the command line
- PDFTextStream for .NET
- Using PDFTextStream in Multiple-CPU, Multithreaded Environments
- PDFTextStream Configuration Options
- Appendix: Selective PDF Text Extraction Based on Bookmark Coordinates
- Appendix: The Art of Reading PDF Text
Need technical, evaluation, or sales support?
Have you looked at PDFTextStream's technical documentation yet? There's a wealth of information there that may help you address your requirements and point you in the right direction if you're having problems.
Above all, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will do whatever we can to help, whatever the topic.