Technical documentation for PDFxStream 3.8.1
Here you can easily access all of the documentation, tutorials, and reference material available for PDFxStream.
PDFxStream Developer's Guide
Learn how to get started with and then get the most out of PDFxStream with a series of "long-form" introductory and detailed walkthroughs of all aspects of PDFxStream's capabilities.
PDFTextStream: Extracting PDF Text
- Extracting text from PDF documents
- Controlling the formatting of extracted text
- Extracting tables from PDF documents
- Restricting PDF text extraction to only specific coordinates
- Unicode text and character sets
- Selective PDF Text Extraction Based on Bookmark Coordinates
- Indexing PDF documents with Lucene
- Appendix: The Art of Reading PDF Text
PDFImageStream: Extracting PDF Images
PDFFormStream: Extracting and Updating PDF Forms
PDFxStream API Reference
PDFxStream's API reference can be found here. While this comes in "javadoc" form, PDFxStream's API is identical whether you choose to use it on .NET (via C#, VB.Net, or F#) or on the JVM (via Java, Clojure, Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Jython, or any other JVM language).
Need technical, evaluation, or sales support?
There's a plethora of information here about PDFxStream, and in our purchasing FAQ related to licensing. But, if you have technical or sales questions that aren't addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will do whatever we can to help, whether you have technical questions or need licensing and purchasing support.